Saturday, April 24, 2010

Once more a foreigner

I wanna go home. And this desire, and longing is becoming so intense as the moments pass that it's leaving a burning hole in me. But...I can't be home. Home is thousand miles away from where I am, even then I'm not sure if it is my home any more. I left Dubai with a strong headedness so travelling and settling abroad. However, my fate missunderstood me and brought me to this place where I am right now.

My entire life I have been treated as an expat, a foreigner, at my home. It hurted to be called that because it made me realize that I didn't belong there. Now that I am in the country of my passport, I'm an outsider once more; not that it hurts as I don't belong from here.

Though now I am seriously starting to question exactly where is it in the world that I belong to? Where's my home?

Guess for now it suffices to say the answer is: NOWHERE!

14 comments:

逸凡逸凡 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical. ........................................

原秋 said...

GOOD........................................

Akhlaque said...

i feel what u have written can be termed as the perception of others, which most of the time prove to be incorrect, and the matter of fact is that when u r in ur home country, u r not an expat. if we keep on going on the perceived notions of others, life would become very difficult, so the bottomline is, believe in urself & live the life the way u want to life!!!

育德 said...

Good health is above wealth.健康重於財富,要保重自己哦! ....................................................

韋于倫成 said...

Great minds think alike. ....................................................

ShilaL_Kappler said...

與朋友在一起,分擔的痛苦是減半的痛苦,分享的快樂是加倍的快樂。 ............................................................

彥安彥安 said...

you two make a lovely couple............................................................

于庭 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

宜欣宜欣 said...

thank you so much~~ SUPPORT!!............................................................

承王蓁 said...

Many a true word is spoken in jest.......................................................................

446 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today.......................................................................

thesis writing said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

boloboaca1987b said...

very nice

Canyoukeepasecret? said...

good...